Sponsored by Sew Mag the British Sewing Awards are awarded in a range of categories encompassing the all aspects of sewing. The categories are:
- Best thread brand
- Best brand of haberdashery tools
- Best fabric brand
- Best new product 2014
- Best entry level sewing machine brand
- Best quilting/embroidery sewing machine brand
- Most desirable sewing machine
- Best sewing blog
- Best online retailer
- Best UK chain store
- Best independent haberdashery shop
- Best pattern house
- Best for customer service
- Favourite sewing personality
- Best sewing book 2014
- Best for sewing workshops/courses
- Best exhibition/show experience 2014
These prestigious awards showcase the best of the British stitching world, and receiving a nomination is an honour.
QuiltDirect would love to be nominated for ‘Best Online Retailer’ and we’d appreciate you taking the time to submit a nomination.
We’ll get a clear picture of how good our service really is, and you’ll be in with a chance of winning a £250.00 sewing stash from Sew Mag.
Nominations close on 15 September 2014, and those with the most nominations in each category will go through to final stage, where the winners will be voted for.
We’d love to be a part of this prestigious competition, and we’d love to know we’re providing the best possible service, so please nominate us.